Thank you for visiting retroandsummer.com. By accessing and using our site, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined in this Privacy & Security Policy. We kindly request that you carefully review the following terms. The most recent update date of this policy is provided at the end.
Our Privacy & Security Policy aims to clarify the collection, usage, disclosure, and protection of personal information obtained through our website and online services. This policy applies specifically to personal information gathered via our websites, mobile applications, and other online services associated with our brands, unless stated otherwise.
What Information Is Collected And How Is It Used?
We collect personal information directly from you when you visit retroandsummer.com in order for us to provide you with the products or services that you have requested.
We collect two types of information from site visitors: (i) personal information voluntarily provided by individual visitors when interacting on the site, making purchases of products or services from us, or on certain other occasions, such as via forms or in emails; and (ii)tracking data, which is automatically collected from every site visitor and recorded on our log files. For example, when you make purchase from us, we may ask if you are willing to become a registered user of our site, where you may be asked for your personal information such as name, shipping and billing addresses, your date of birth, email address, your payment-related information, etc. You may decline to provide any personal information, but you would be prohibited registration to the site or limited participation in activities or services offered on the site. We may collect non-personal information to improve our site such as the tracking data regarding the number and frequency of visits to the site, viewed and/or purchased items, the software used to access the site, your IP address, internet service provider-related information, etc. We may combine all information obtained and may disclose this information with our corporate companies and share it as disclose in this Privacy & Security Policy.
We use personal information about you collected on the Services to do things like:
- process your online orders/services;
- open an online account at your request;
- personalize your online experience with content and offers that are tailored to your interests;
- provide customer service, whether it's responding to a request or following up on an order;
- include you in surveys and contests;
- enable you to post your content, such as comments, images or videos;
- facilitate networks of online social activity centered around our products and services;
- improve our Services, the manner in which offers are made on our Services, the purchase decisions of our visitors, and the interactions visitors have with our Services;
- enable you to interact with third-party content service providers, whether by linking to their sites, viewing their content within our online environment, or by viewing our content within their online environment;
- market our products and services that may be of interest to you
With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
In order to operate this website and in order to provide you with the products you requested, we occasionally need to share information with third-party advertising companies, which may collect information about your online activities on website, social media and other online services. We may transmit your personal information to service providers who assist us in processing orders, shipping the products, processing your payment information, conducting surveys, sending you e-mails and newsletters. We have contract with these service providers that they will protect your privacy in accordance with our standard Privacy Statement.
- We may share personal information with third parties who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf。
- The blog, social networking and community sections of our site are designed as an open and public social community for connecting and sharing with other people. We may also post or publish your information when you submit comments, stories, photos, and videos in connection with other areas of our sites and linked sites.
- Personal information may be shared as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing or sale of company assets. It may also be shared in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets in the transaction.
How Do I Access, Update, Or Delete My Information?
If you are a registered user of the website, you can manage many aspects of your registration information online simply by logging into to your account. For security reasons, however, some parts of your personal information may not be changed online and may require you to call or write to us in order to verify your identity before such changes can be made. Due to various legal and recordkeeping requirements, we may be required to maintain records about your purchases or other activities on this website. If you prefer to manage your personal information via other means, you may contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Secure Ordering Process
Any credit card information you enter on our site is strongly encrypted by industry-standard protocol, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). Retroandsummer.com site uses SSL to communicate with secure browsers like Google and Internet Explorer. These browsers encrypt your credit card and personal information in a way that makes it extremely difficult for anyone to intercept and misuse while being transmitted between your computer and our server.
Whom Should You Contact With Questions Or Concerns?
If you have any questions about our Privacy & security policy, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Changes In This Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
Effective Date: March 22, 2023